Thank you for your interest in being a part of the First Impression ministry at CCC. The goal of this team is to help the first time visitor feel welcome so they will become a regular part and eventually a member of CCC. This team consist of the
Welcome Team (Greeters) Mark Keeney & Vickie Smith
The “Welcome Team” is responsible for making sure that visitors and members are warmly welcomed. Serving on the “Welcome Team” you will have the opportunity to serve in the following areas:
· Door and parking lot greeters: Nothing is nicer than a smiling face as you pull into the parking lot and enter the building on Sunday morning. Greeters are the very first opportunity we have to make a good first impression. It is more than
directing traffic, shaking hands, and passing out bulletins, it is making a difference for all who worship with us.
· Usher: Nobody likes to be lost, and nobody wants to admit it when they are. Ushers help make sure that people find where they need to go. Ushers also help people find a seat during the worship service.
Information team members serve at the information counter on Sunday morning to answer questions. Team members are asked to check the weekly bulletin for upcoming events and be prepared to answer questions or direct those with questions to someone who can help them. In addition to
keeping up with ministry events, the information team oversee ministry sign-up sheets. Information team members also give out visitor packets and answer
simple questions about CCC. The Information team is a great opportunity to help people become familiar with the ministry at CCC.
If you like to smile and meet people, serving on the “Welcome Team” will be a great fit for you.
Instant Response Team - Doug Scott
The “Instant Response Team” follows up on all first time visitors, distributes
information about CCC, and collects responses and feedback. This team will consist of the following subgroups:
· Discovery team: To identify all new visitors and get information to the
· Gift Team: To welcome our visitors, a gift bag is available at the information counter after each service. This gift bag includes information about CCC, a brief description of the various ministries, current relevant information, and a gift.
· First Visit Letter team: Each visitor receives a hand written letter to thank them for visiting and encouraging them to return.
· Second Visit Letter team: Like the first visit team, this team sends letters to each person after their second visit, encouraging them to return and giving them
suggestions on a next step.
New Member Team - Lawrence & Hilda Robbins
It is very important that we help new members connect to CCC. The “New Member Team” joins a persons life the day they make a decision to join CCC. They follow up with the new member first by meeting with them the day they join and then over the next few months they will encourage them with letters, phone calls, and look for them on Sunday morning. Finally this team will steer them to get involved in Christian
fellowship and service opportunities.
The “Marketing Team” has a very important role to promote and report on the
ministries that are taking place at CCC. In addition to advertising and marketing, the “Marketing Team” will develop and maintain our web presence, social media, and other electronic advertising opportunities.
The main goal of the “First Impression” ministry is to get each ministry area up and running in 2012. Specific needs include empowering ministry leaders for each area. If you have an interest in helping CCC make a good first impression, please see Mike Frazier or the leader metioned above..